powercfg /ENERGY // test windows power consumption
powercfg /BATTERYREPORT //detailed battery test and info
powercfg /AVAILABLESLEEPSTATES //see what idle states your BIOS and CPU allows
bcdedit /enum //display volume and bootloader info
bcdedit /set testsigning on //disable patchguard
bcdedit /set testsigning off //enable patchguard
tasklist //list all active processes
tasklist /m>>processimports.txt //dumps all processes and their non-static imports to file
tasklist /m /FI “IMAGENAME eq Chrome.exe”>>chromeimports.txt //all non-static modules loaded by Google Chrome
cleanmgr /verylowdisk //cleans the disk of useless files
cleanmgr /autoclean //removes old Windows install files
pkgmgr /iu:”TelnetClient” //enable old MS telnet client
powershell -ExecutionPolicy ByPass Get-AuthenticodeSignature -FilePath ‘C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe’ //check executable against MS AuthentiCode
dir /s /b %SystemRoot%\*.sys //find all drivers under :\Windows\
There are some good things with powershell too, but it’s basically a full programming language with an interface to .NET. One good use is importing and exporting x509 certs(https) and RSA keys to CSP and TPM.
Limetorrent either has lazy, incompetent, or both developers.. Trivial UI and query bugs all over the place.. Almost as bad as ThePirateBay.
F12 and paste in console and hit enter on a fresh search page. Precisely sorted torrents
Blockquote is all we have on wordpress hosted blogs(and it has format bugs).. No Plugins or embedding JS in posts. Sharing pastebin links is the best I’ve found for sharing code in posts..
The Maldives(south of India) are way better at this point.
I was wondering where this was in relation to stuff since seeing the movie a long time ago, and since I was already researching Maldives I found out. It’s only plus is it has about half the cost of Maldives.
- Weird alloy used on the engine casing and cylinder that doesn’t like being machined or bored and even cracks under some common cases
- CVT based transmission that no matter the tuning will not maintain posted speed limit on most gradients with 150cc and 50cc; No CVT weight configuration will maintain low-diameter at sustainable high-RPM. Rev limit doesn’t even do it because of centrifugal clutch slipping from CVT&wheel force. Stronger clutch spring helps very little and wears fast..
- 250cc dual-sport and ATV options have the same weak-metal used on exhaust mounts and engine-block. 250cc dual-sport requires higher RPM to be even close to posted speed on a gradient. Sprocket mods don’t really solve the whole problem..
- Ugly&cheap decorations even on the excaust that usually break loose and rattle
- They all have electronic/auto chokes that will sometimes choke out in the middle of riding and flood the carburator
- Non-ABS plastics that almost behave like cheap acrylics, and it’s extremely hard if not impossible to source new plastics
Buy Italy, Germany, Spain, USA, or Japanese.. The difference between QA and support is night and day..
A few quality makers
Facebook market is about the only thing I use FB for, and just barely, and only because it’s got less people trying to flip junk or scam than CraigsList.. I went with eBay’s local-market site(eBay Classifieds?) a while but there just wasn’t enough exposure.
They have some quirky filtering system that resets other filters transparently when you try to set another filter. Like under Vehicles in many cases price-range or year-range will clear when you set mileage-range.. In some cases not. Using a search word or phrase after setting filters clears all filters and searches the whole market..
Here is a super-simple JS bookmark you can use to view in-order all the filters used in the current result-output..
I recorded this on a windy day. HDR and stabilization causes my cellphone to drop frames even though it is octa-core with 2GB RAM.. Definitely need a GoPro or HD video camera for this stuff. The same problem likely comes from using cheap 4k action cameras.
The best SD cards should have Class 10, UHS-3, and V90. According to SanDisk there is no “UHS-2” and UHS has nothing to for with the classes(despite what you’ll see on eBay and Amazon), and if the host doesn’t support UHS bus mode it falls back to class mode to the highest class supported.
Additionally UHS isn’t just an extension of speed classes, but an entirely different bus. A question you can’t really find an answer to is which bus V/Video uses to get around 100MB/s.
I do know these all have ARM based processors, and I would guess they increase clock-speed and buffer size on the premium cards.
Fastest 64GB MicroSD: SDSQXPJ-064G-ANCM3
Fastest 128GB MicroSD: SDSQXPJ-128G-ANCM3
Neither of those feature V90 or any other V spec for that matter and can reach over 200MB/s. This is a confusing market..